Rooftop is looking for a UI/UX Designer.
We are in search of someone who lives UI/UX, someone who is passionate about design, art, and the power of the same. A team player who is willing to work with a group of young and talented people. Unlike any other company out there, we want you to genuinely enjoy and love what you do. Join Rooftop and have the opportunity to bring a revolution and disruption to the Indian art sector.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for autonomous conceptualizing, designing, prototyping and delivering compelling and intuitive experiences through the application. A good mix of interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for crafting useful and delightful features end-to-end. Collaborate with the tech team and existing creative designer to create an app that the world has never seen before.
Eligibility Criteria for a UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience, IT or equivalent fields.
- Having a Master’s Degree in HCI can give you an edge over others.
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience.
- Your projects should reflect the following aspects –
- Understanding of design system
- Mapping user research
- Foundational research: Drafting reports and summaries
- Understanding gridlines, layout
- Should be able to use the following tools: Adobe Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of the Art and Entertainment Industry
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer:
- Collaborate with the team in developing user flows, wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups, for a range of assets such as small interactive elements.
- Study user personas, conduct research, and map user research.
- Conceptualize, and create illustrations, icons, and animations from scratch – Look after visual hierarchy, design system and consistency.
- Ideate and create delightful micro-interactions.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Collaborating rapid prototyping and user testing sessions.
- Hold collaborative meetings with the team including the CTO.
Rooftop is India’s emerging app curating on-demand & curated live art experiences. Working in the niche space of the experiences economy sector, Rooftop bridges the gap between passionate, award-winning artists with art lovers and learners. In a world where art is perceived just like a wall piece, the 2000+ onboard artists focus on the immersive co-creation experience that art offers. A passion platform to interact, co-create and hang out alongside art. From live art workshops and maestro courses to future art residencies, Rooftop has everything linked to art and experiences.
Work Culture at Rooftop
Rooftop is more like a ‘Family that works together, succeeds together!’ It is a place where you can boost your mind into the critical thinking process and come out with fantastic ideas. And in return, you will get loads of support and appreciation for your work. Rooftop promotes a friendly work culture and believes in breaking the barrier between two professional individuals.
Rajasthan Studio began its journey in 2019 from a small working space in Jaipur, Rajasthan, linking the travel and art sectors together to offer offbeat travel experiences through personalized art workshops. During the pandemic, we decided to scale our business through virtual art experiences, giving birth to the idea of the Rooftop. Over the span of the last 3 years, we have grown to over 60 employees working from our Jaipur and Mumbai offices.
Our success story can be summed up by our most notable achievements
- Finalists of Startup India Awards 2021
- 5000+ art experiences conducted successfully
- Virtual art experiences conducted in 20+ countries
- Worked with several prestigious institutions and embassies worldwide
- Represented the Travel & Tourism sector at a virtual interaction with Hon Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi as a part of the Startup India Innovation Week 2022