Rooftop is looking for PHP Developer! Young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, app platform for virtual art experiences.
We are specifically looking for Yii2 programmers with problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities for the position of Back End Developer. Back End developers are responsible for creating a bridge between customers and business logic, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, creating dashboards for internal teams, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
The role’s primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities OF A PHP Developer:
- Creating RESTful API/GraphQL to be consumed by Flutter developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
Skill & Qualifications for PHP Developer:
- Strong knowledge of Yii2 framework – version 2 (preferred) (Minimum experience- 1 year)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially AWS API Tools is an advantage.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliances
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language; should have the knowledge of one or both PHP and/or Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Rooftop is India’s leading online learning platform for live art workshops and professionally curated art courses. Through this app, we have made a thriving virtual world where people can co-create, learn and experience the power of art. We have made a unique ecosystem of like-minded artists where they can share and explore different dimensions of traditional as well as contemporary art. Rooftop is a one-stop destination for live art experiences, professional master courses and recorded art experiences.
Work Culture at Rooftop:
Rooftop is more like a ‘Family that works together, succeeds together!’ It is a place where you can boost your mind into the critical thinking process and come out with fantastic ideas. And in return, you will get loads of support and appreciation for your work. Rooftop promotes a friendly work culture and believes in breaking the barrier between two professional individuals.