Rooftop is in the quest for a dynamic and dedicated Graphic Designer. With a strong creative approach, the candidate must be able to develop classy templates, handle the creative problems of the company, and come up with minimal solutions. Such passionate digital artists who understand the gimmicks of marketing are precisely the people we are after.
Eligibility Criteria for Graphic Designer:
- 1-3 years of core experience as a professional Graphic designer.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, arts or related fields.
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Corel Draw.
- With strong designing skills, the candidate should be able to add creative value to the content.
- The candidate should have worked as a designer/visualizer.
- Creative thinker, problem-solver and can handle work pressure.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
- Self-motivated person who likes to start new things, develop ideas, meet new people and build a network.
Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer:
- Managing daily creative output from typesetting to design.
- Working with an internal team regarding design style and required social media posts.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustration.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Collaborate with the technical team to design illustrative websites if necessary.
Rooftop is India’s emerging app curating on-demand & curated live art experiences. Working in the niche space of the experiences economy sector, Rooftop bridges the gap between passionate, award-winning artists with art lovers and learners. In a world where art is perceived just like a wall piece, the 2000+ onboard artists focus on the immersive co-creation experience that art offers. A passion platform to interact, co-create and hang out alongside art. From live art workshops and masterclass courses to future art residencies, Rooftop has everything linked to art and experiences.
Work Culture at Rooftop
Rooftop is more like a ‘Family that works together, succeeds together!’ It is a place where you can boost your mind into the critical thinking process and come out with fantastic ideas. And in return, you will get loads of support and appreciation for your work. Rooftop promotes a friendly work culture and believes in breaking the barrier between two professional individuals.
Rajasthan Studio began its journey in 2019 from a small working space in Jaipur, Rajasthan, linking the travel and art sectors together to offer offbeat travel experiences through personalized masterclass workshops. During the pandemic, we decided to scale our business through virtual art experiences, giving birth to the idea of the Rooftop. Over the span of the last 3 years, we have grown to over 60 employees working from our Jaipur and Mumbai offices.
Our success story can be summed up by our most notable achievements.
- Finalists of Startup India Awards 2021
- 5000+ art experiences conducted successfully
- Virtual art experiences conducted in 20+ countries
- Worked with several prestigious institutions and embassies worldwide
- Represented the Travel & Tourism sector at a virtual interaction with Hon Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi as a part of the Startup India Innovation Week 2022