At Rooftop, we are looking for Art Researcher.
Are you a voracious reader who loves to consume content on Art, History and Culture and to draw nuggets of gold out of it? Do you want to work with an Indian start-up that is disrupting the way Traditional Indian Artforms are being consumed?
Apply to be a part of the Art Revolution with Rooftop!
Rooftop is the world’s leading app to curate live on-demand art experiences on a virtual platform. We believe the real value of India’s traditional art form lies in the skills of master artisans. Thus, we are curating maestro courses based on authentic and rare Indian folk art. To be more precise, through our app we are bridging the gap between the dying art forms of India and the art enthusiasts around the globe.
As an Art Researcher, your expertise in this field will play a key role in shaping these maestro courses. Moreover, as a brand, we look forward to a candidate that can dissect the content in these courses and add immense value in order to keep the authenticity, originality and sacred values of the art form.
Responsibilities of an Art Researcher:
- As an Art Researcher, we expect you to have an in-depth understanding of different Indian art forms.
- Assist different departments of the company with information regarding different art forms.
- In collaboration with the production team, create modules and structure the entire e-learning coursework.
- Review and curate detailed feedback on existing courses.
- Assist the marketing and business development department to curate unique virtual and in-person art experiences.
- Support the Art Research team with data management and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria for an Art Researcher:
- Master’s degree in Fine Arts, Indian Art & Heritage, or any related field
- 5+ years of experience in the field of art.
- Strong knowledge of Indian art forms and art culture.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Staying flexible with the work profile.
Rooftop is India’s emerging app curating on-demand & curated live art experiences. Working in the niche space of the experiences economy sector, Rooftop bridges the gap between passionate, award-winning artists with art lovers and learners. In a world where art is perceived just like a wall piece, the 2000+ onboard artists focus on the immersive co-creation experience that art offers. A passion platform to interact, co-create and hang out alongside art. From live art workshops and masterclass courses to future art residencies, Rooftop has everything linked to art and experiences.
Work Culture at Rooftop
Rooftop is more like a ‘Family that works together, succeeds together!’ It is a place where you can boost your mind into the critical thinking process and come out with fantastic ideas. And in return, you will get loads of support and appreciation for your work. Rooftop promotes a friendly work culture and believes in breaking the barrier between two professional individuals.
Rajasthan Studio began its journey in 2019 from a small working space in Jaipur, Rajasthan, linking the travel and art sectors together to offer offbeat travel experiences through personalized masterclass workshops. During the pandemic, we decided to scale our business through virtual art experiences, giving birth to the idea of the Rooftop. Over the span of the last 3 years, we have grown to over 60 employees working from our Jaipur and Mumbai offices.
Our success story can be summed up by our most notable achievements
- Finalists of Startup India Awards 2021
- 5000+ art experiences conducted successfully
- Virtual art experiences conducted in 20+ countries
- Worked with several prestigious institutions and embassies worldwide
- Represented the Travel & Tourism sector at a virtual interaction with Hon Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi as a part of the Startup India Innovation Week 2022