The Rooftop app has been built as a free app. This service is provided by Rooftop at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- A) COMPANY REFUND POLICY:
1) Workshop (INR 0-999): Cancellation received at least 48 hours before the scheduled class is refundable or adjusted for upcoming classes. The refund process normally takes 5-7 days to reflect in the customer’s account. A cancel request received after 48 hours of the scheduled class is not refundable but can be adjusted.
2) Full Course (INR 999+): Due to limited seats, we request users to cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class/session, which gives us an opportunity to fill the class. A cancellation request can be raised by phone or online. If you cancel a class 48 hours before the start of the session, we offer you a credit to your account, but do not offer refunds in any case, and make our best efforts to adjust you in a class of your choice for any upcoming sessions. You may use these credits towards any future class/sessions or you get an option to transfer them to any other art-seeker. The company has the sole right to be flexible here.
- B) GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
3.1 In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The language of the arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties herein
3.2 This policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and shall be governed by the laws of India.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to user id and user activity in the app. The information that we request will be retained by us and used as described in this policy.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
In-house API for the content of the APP
We want to inform you that whenever you use our service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our service, the time and date of your use of the service, and other statistics
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons.
-To facilitate our service
– To provide the service on our behalf
– To perform service-related services
– To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform the users of our services that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information and we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly connect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or a guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 31st October 2021.